Dental Hygiene, Teeth Cleaning Tips for Children
Promotion of healthy teeth and gums is high on our priority list and it starts with our youngest regular attendees! The following are a few small tips which may help parents:
• Make toothbrushing a regular important habit- morning and night brushing is encouraged.
• Use a finger brush to clean baby’s gums.
• Make it fun – clean their favourite toy’s teeth too.
• Show them how to brush and let them copy you- a big bathroom mirror helps!
• Always routinely check their cleaning and use a suitable toothpaste and brush.
• Encourage and be enthusiastic about regular 6 monthly dental visits and show by example!